Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

I had a post written in my head, but I have forgotten what it was even about. So I will just do a bulleted list of random things.

•Sean washed the sheets and towels together yesterday. That annoys me greatly. I do not use fabric softener on the towels, and I know he did. So I will be rewashing them. I use white vinegar, for those curious souls.
•I also use white vinegar on all baby/toddler clothes and bedding.
•Alice is battling a really bad cold. Poor thing!
•How is there that much snot in her head?
•Sean bought new sheets for the bed. We had been discussing getting a second set or two, in case Alice dumps juice all over the bed at bedtime (again. Don't ask). He got them on clearance. They are gold. And polyester. I Do. Not. Like. Them.
•Alice has been chasing the cats with the spray bottle, yelling "Doe!" today. I think she is saying no, but maybe it is go. Either way, she is "helping" keep them in line. And she is usually right that they need reprimanding. Most of the time.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I gave up on fabric softener all together a while ago. I think it depends on the climate though, I needed it in Idaho. I want to get some dryer balls eventually.

Megan said...

I'm sorry Alice is sick. Weston has this ear infection and a cold still...no good! He looks so pale to me- I wish he would get better already... Benadry helps him with the snot at bedtime...

Carrie27 said...

I don't use any fabric softener on towels, either. My mom made the mistake of doing so, and she still has a pile of towels I won't use when visiting, because they do not dry anyone off.

Danifred said...

I keep saying that I'll give up the fabric softener, but I've yet to do it. I'm thinking I'll try the conditioner on the washcloth trip first.