Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm So Lucky

Have I mentioned lately how lucky I am? I have the best husband! He has done laundry, cleaned, picked up, organized, watched Alice, and cooked dinner.

I haven't been feeling well. I'm really tired and in a lot of pain. So I have been lounging around most of the day. I did go to the pharmacy and the grocery store for a few things. Oh, and made chocolate chip cookies. Other than that, I have been a bum with my feet up. And my wonderful husband has allowed me to do this! He is just so wonderful! I love him so much, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is lucky!

Carrie27 said...

Aren't they great sometimes? Still sounds like you did quite a bit. You need a whole day of nothing - no baking, no running around, just lounging.

Lindsay said...

You know... I was just talking to Dad about this, and how I think Sean is absolutely perfect for you and how extremely happy I am that you two found each other. You two are so perfect for each other, and it warms my heart. I'm lucky to have him for a brother-in-law. I don't say it often enough, but I love him very much, and I miss him. I wish I could give him a hug and kiss him on his bald head!

Danifred said...

You are very lucky! :)