Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

No banner this week. I'm bad!

•I had my 33 week appt yesterday. She checked my cervix and did a FFN test because I have been having contractions. The past day or two they have gotten a bit painful. She said my cervix was fine, and that they'd have my FFN results today. I'm still waiting on the results, so I'm guessing everything is fine???

•The little man is moving like crazy right now! I need to take a video of him, so I can remember.

•Sean got accepted into the driving training program. So hopefully he will pass. They are going to call in a few weeks to let him know when the training starts. If he passes, then he will go into driving full-time. Then I'll be a "single" mom.

•I have a prenatal massage scheduled for tomorrow. I'm hoping it is super relaxing! I may see if I can get a pedicure afterwards.

•We are getting ready to redo some of the bathroom. I'll take before and after pics. Then we will work on carpeting throughout the house. Or Sean will ;) I will be staying out of the way.

•I really just want to curl up with a book and be left alone. Unfortunately, that isn't a good idea when I'm the only parental unit at home.

•If Alice doesn't stop jumping into me and yanking on my hair, I'm going to lose my effing mind!

•Alice just had a blowout, so I had better stop now and take care of her. I guess it is time for a bath anyway :/

For more leftovers, go see Danifred.

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Elizabeth likes to drive cars through my hair.

The Tompkins Family said...

Enjoy your massage, sounds wonderful!! I always found the best part of a prenatal massage was being able to lay on your stomach...bliss!

Danifred said...

The hair pulling is exactly why I cut my hair... several times. I refuse to succumb again.
I hope your massage was absolutely delightful!

Carrie27 said...

A pedicure and massage sounds perfect!

I love seeing home remodels!

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

I have had 2 amazing things happen to me while reading your older posts. You may be my good luck charm!

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

I have had 2 amazing things happen to me while reading your older posts. You may be my good luck charm!