Monday, December 20, 2010

Unexpected Plans and Badness

Sean forgot quite a few things for work today. Snow boots, tool belt, and his phone. He remembered all of the goodie boxes (made snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, crack cookies, chocolate and vanilla dipped pretzels, turtles, an peanut butter chocolate candies - which i slaved over all afternoon/evening yesterday) for the guys though! So Alice and I went to meet him and drop his things off. We got there shortly before their lunch, so we hung around and ate with Daddy and a few of his co-workers. I hadn't showered yet, so I felt like a bum, but oh well. It was nice to have some time with Daddy.

Badness...where do I begin? Alice STOLE a few snickerdoodles last night when I was making the goodie boxes. Lately, she has been climbing on and between the couches. Tonight she been climbing into a box that is on an end table. Frustrating. This child does not listen. She also has no fear. I think it may be time to introduce time-outs.


2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

She's not bad! :) She's just testing her autonomy all Erik Erikson style. But yeah, time-outs. We use the Happiest Toddler on the Block version and it works really well. (Because it involves WALLS. Elizabeth would not sit willingly for a time out.)

Danifred said...

Ah yes, you've seen my little defiant one! We love some time outs around here!