Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Return To Normalcy

Well almost. Sean is off of construction for awhile. Not really sure how long that will be, but I'm hoping not too long because of the financial impact that will have. I enjoy having him around, and so does Alice. They have been best buds the past few days...which is abnormal. Normally, she doesn't want much to do with him.

Sean also has been off of UPS the past couple of nights, due to being sick. He says he is feeling better now. I'm just hoping no one else gets it...whatever "it" is. I'd guess flu. Alice should be fine, or at least not have a bad round of it, as she got her flu shot. I have not gotten one yet. I know, I know. I need to get one...especially since I'm pregnant.

Oh and I am "officially" in the third trimester. I believe I am 28 weeks (or 29 per ob) and a couple of days. I now start going every two weeks. Time is flying! I had my sister take a belly pic when she was here. I don't have it currently, otherwise I'd post it. I also think I will have to go back to PT twice a week. Today was by far my most painful and difficult session. My left SI joint was sticking, and sciatica in my right leg... and every time we tried to move me to work on something, it would irritate my pubic bone or the other annoyances. Hopefully this will all get better shortly after the baby is born.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

It's always nice to get back to normal. We are working on that here.

Danifred said...

I can't wait to see the belly pics! Time is flying by!