Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures and More Pictures

As promised, here are the pictures from the weekend and a few of the kittens. Did you know that kittens open their eyes around 7-8 days old? If I had paid closer attention to the first litter of kittens I may have known that, but I had a newborn and she required most of my time.

I pulled each of the kittens out and took separate pictures. Unfortunately, they don't show their faces due to the angle.

Looking just like momma cat!


My all white kitty, isn't all white. Apparently we have an all white/tabby/spotted kitty here...with a grey tail. I'm still so in love!


Here is Star. Star has also changed. Star is no longer all black/grey, but not black/grey with orange stripes. Star still has the orange blotches around the left eye and white around the right.


Look at my fluffy butt! And if you notice in the corner, you can see my favorite kitten with it's eyes open!



Jinx with her babies. Normally it is too hot to hang out in there with them all the time, so she watches guard by laying in front of the box. And if you look closely, you can see all four kittens and how different they all look.


Here are Monica and T's girls, Fiona and Sofia. And down (literally) in front is Alice!


"RAAAAR! I said no pictures! Now you get Angry Baby!"


Looking quite tired on Monica's lap, eating corn on the cob.


Sofia and Alice cheesing it up! I actually think Alice was trying to steal Sofia's bike.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! Come visit again soon. :-)
Oh my lord, those kitten babies are so SWEET. It makes me miss my cats something fierce! And I love the picture of Alice chowing down on corn on the cob!

Danifred said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! And those kittens sure are cute!