Thursday, May 20, 2010

9 Months

Happy 9 Month Birthday, Alice!

Your eighth month was quite a busy one for you. You got your first teeth. You started really walking. In fact, you are almost running. Though, I'd call it more of a toddle! You have started actually saying words. You say cat, kitty, here, Daddy, DaDa, Dad, and Nana. I don't know who Nana is, but I think you are calling me Nana. In fact, you laugh and have this devilish look in your eye when you do. I think you know I'm Mama, but you like pulling my chain... just like your Daddy! And to finish the month all off, you got an ear infection! Your first. Aww! We found that out today at your 9 month appointment. You are 28 inches tall and weigh 19 pounds 6 ounces. Growing like a weed, you are :)

I can't believe it has been 9 months already! Time if flying by. I fall more and more in love with you every day. You are by far the best blessing your Daddy and I have ever received. I am contemplating grounding you from your first birthday. You are growing up too fast. I'm just kidding about your birthday... I think I'm looking forward to it more than anyone (yourself included).

Alice, thank you for these past nine months. You are an absolute treasure! I am looking forward to many more months and years to come.

I love you!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Happy 9 months! It goes by all too quickly.