Saturday, April 23, 2011
OOH, An Award!
So I have been bestowed my first blog award! Apparently, Jenner has been pulled into my mighty charismatic trap and thinks my blog has substance *wink*! Bahaha! So now I am required to share seven things about myself with you. And I won't cheat and use your questions from yesterday.
1. I am not scared of many things. I am scared of mushrooms. The ones you eat. The wild ones outside do not bother me. If a mushroom is in something, on something, or near something I'm eating then I will not eat that food. What if we get a pizza and they are on half, you ask? Nope. Still won't eat any of that pizza! Why, you ask. Because fungus has spores, and those spores have spread onto the other half. Do not try to convince me of anything otherwise. I am set in my way on this!
2. Sean also does not like mushrooms and will not eat them. I knew I would marry him when I found this out! Now I don't have to worry about getting spores from someone who has eaten a mushroom and then kisses me. Phew! Big sigh of relief!!!
3. I love pickles! Sean and I make our own pickles. Well I really make the "juice" and he helps. They are AWESOME!
4. I have a phobia of milk. I have not drank milk (with the occasional exception of Nesquik, which I put way too much on and make it really gritty) since I turned 6. Why? I walked in on my dad nursing on my mom after my sister was born. "He was hungry," they said. My mom asked me about how I can nurse, if I'm so terrified of milk. Breast milk is different. Plus, I don't see it when nursing. The smell of milk makes my stomach turn. I will use it for baking/cooking. And don't ask me the logic behind seeing someone drink breast milk and quit drinking cows milk. I was six!
5. My favorite band of all time is Counting Crows.
6. If I could live at any different period of time, I would choose the sixties/seventies. I would have made an awesome hippie! I'm a "modernized" hippie. Not into all of that "love" crap from back then (whatever floats your boat-I'm happy being monogamous), but I'm all for peace, love, and joy! Plus simplicity!
7. I have never been a big chocolate fan, but I have been dying for anything chocolate/peanut butter! Whoever thought that combo up is a genius!
Now I get to bestow this award on to seven lucky people. In no particular order:
Lindsay (if she ever does another post! *hint hint*)