Thursday, February 17, 2011

36 Week Appt

I had my 36 week appt today. I'm 36+3 according to them, 35+4 by O date. I said last week that I would give all the facts that I know, so that everyone can make a guess on how big he will be and when he will arrive. So here is what I know...

•Little man weighs 7lbs4oz (give or take half a pound, but the tech is really pretty accurate).
•All body parts are measuring 36+3 to 37+4, with the exception of his belly, which is measuring 38+3.
•My fundal height was 37 1/2 weeks (down from 38 1/2 last week, so mostly the way he is positioned). He is head down (and has been for awhile).
•They couldn't see my cervix on the u/s because his head was so low!
•Alice was born at 40+6, and was 20 1/2 inches long and 7lbs12oz.
•My due date by LMP is March 14. By O date (I was charting) is March 20.
•I have been having some cramps and minor contractions for awhile. I did not get an internal done today, so I have no idea if I'm dilating/effacing yet. She'll check me next week.
•I don't feel any pressure down low yet, so he can't be *that* low.

And I think that is about everything I know at this point. I honestly think this little man will be early. Of course, I thought the same thing with Alice and she was almost a week late!

If there are any questions you have, that I didn't answer let me know. I'll officially open up the contest tomorrow, but you can guess early if you want *wink*. I'll wait until next weekend to close the contest, so if you want to wait for my internal next week that is fine!


4 comments:

Megan said...

Late term ultrasounds aren't super accurate for weight- but it sounds like you have a bigger baby on your hands than Alice for sure! I'm glad you are off work- that would be a challenge right now with a little one and working and a gestating one. :-) Baby within a month, don't you think?

Carrie27 said...

March 11th, there's my guess. He sounds healthy, which is great!

Danifred said...

I'm going with March 3rd and I'm totally going to win :)

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

March 8th and back off Danifred, I am going to win! I want baked yummies!