Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Day of Numbers!

I have a lot of stuff that I want to say, but I figured I'd do a fun post and just tell everyone in numbers. So without further ado...


Do you know how long it takes to make a meatloaf for dinner?


Yes, three hours! I know it should only take a little over an hour (including prep time), but Alice was demanding of being held. Try holding a baby and making a meatloaf... not very easy!


Do you know how many miles my car will have on it by the time I return home tonight?




Want to know what cycle day I am currently on?


And I'm soooo ready for it to be over. Can we say BLOATED?
*ETA: This is supposed to say 104, but blogger is a bugger and keeps cutting it off. So I'm giving up. Blogger, you won this round.


But according to Fertility Friend (hereon out known as FF), I am this many days past ovulation...

I got my crosshairs yesterday. Woohoo! Only 5 days later than most people. I'm pretty sure I did ovulate, so I'm just waiting to feel better. Seriously, I can barely wear any of my pants/skirts. I'd be in sweats soon if this kept up. I look like I'm 16 weeks pregnant (no, I'm not). Though, I could be. And I find myself, oddly enough, hoping that I am because that would mean a Valentine's due date. Valentine's Day has a lot of importance to my dad, sister, and I. My late Grandma's birthday was Valentine's Day. So I find myself hoping that I am pregnant... and with a girl, so she could be her namesake.



Finally, know how many days of work I wish I had left?




1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I had to get one of those front backpack things to hold Elizabeth all the time while I was cooking when she went through that phase.