Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Exciting News...

No, I'm not pregnant. No, I still have no idea when my last day of work is. Though, if they keep this up, I'm going to have to start drinking just to do my job. Kidding... sort of.

I have been working out for a week now. Well minus two days that I didn't (Sunday and Monday), but Sunday I was doing yard work for awhile and carrying Alice in the Baby Bjorn. So I count that as a workout. I weighed myself today to see if I was making any progress as far as the scale goes. I should say I don't invest much personally in the number, as I can look at myself (or try on pants) and see much more progress.

With that said... I weighed 167.4 pounds. That is a loss of 10.2 pounds! I have no idea where I lost 10 pounds. My pants don't fit any different. I think the majority of the weight loss is brain cells. Seriously. I feel like I have been losing my mind lately... and it appears to be so!

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Congrats on the weight loss! When you find your mind, will you check to see if mine is there too?

HereWeGoAJen said...

That's awesome! Way to go!