Thursday, June 10, 2010

I have three asses!

Well I'm not pregnant. Which is fine. I feel better! No more bloated mama here! For the time being at least. Though, I think I need to start trying to convince Sean we should try for another sometime in the very near future. Since, I was a bit bummed that I wasn't pregnant...you know, instead of being relieved that I wasn't.

I started working out this morning. Day one of 30 Day Shred. My body is mad at me. In fact, my muscles feel like jelly and they are quivering in anger. Alice tried jumping with me. She also clapped a few times... which helped me push through the agony. Then she laughed a few times... which angered me; which also helped push through the agony. I figure I need to lose 25-30 pounds. Of course, I would be happy with losing 10% of my body weight (which would be 17 or so pounds! GASP!). Then maybe we can start the baby making.

What spurred this whole working out thing? Well, Sean told me I was growing another butt the other day. Boy did I have a smart remark for him. You mean I have three? Mine, you, and the one I'm growing? I may or may not have told him I hated him at the time too. Then last night, he asked if I was sure I wasn't pregnant. I told him that, yes, I was sure I wasn't pregnant. Then he said I looked like it. He is lucky I love him, otherwise I wouldn't put up with this crap! Seriously, he loves me no matter how I am. He loves me when I am thin, pregnant, grumpy, grouchy, sick, needing a shower, fat, or whatever. He finds the silver lining in whatever situation my body is in. Thin (and I should say I've never been thin...just lacking less fat) = hot! Fat= HOT! and fun to smack. And the list goes on and on. I love my husband! Though sometimes I want to strangle him ;)

Oh, and I still haven't found my camera. Have you seen it? Where would I have put it? It was in my purse Monday when I went to work, and Tuesday I went to get it to take pictures of a cute baby and it wasn't there. Hmm. I did find the remote to the blu-ray player. So sort of bittersweet.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Check the basket of blankets under the changing table. That is where we found Matt's missing iPod.

Megan said...

Oh man- I'm not sure I could deal with being told I was growing another ass... Yikes! Whether it is true or not- don't tell me- I already know! :-) I hope you find your camera- you need to post some baby cuteness.