Friday, July 2, 2010
Friday Night Leftovers
I have decided to join Danifred in Friday Night Leftovers. Which could not come at a better time because I have a lot of little thoughts that do not deserve individual posts.
* Yesterday, I received my severance package. My last day will be Thursday, September 2. Woot Woot! I cannot wait!
* I cannot stop eating today. I haven't been eating breakfast the past week or so (I know, I know... it is the most important meal of the day), but I did this morning. And now I just want to eat, and eat, and eat. I know I'm jump-starting my metabolism, but seriously I may have to rethink this whole eating breakfast thing.
* I'm looking forward to this weekend. Nothing big planned, but it is Alice's first Fourth of July so I'm hoping to set off some fireworks (plus no work on Monday!).
* I haven't worked out in two weeks. I'm bad. I will get back on the ball by Wednesday, at the latest.
* The kittens can go to good homes any time now. I had two of them "taken", but I think only one is "taken" now. Looks like we may end up with the rest.
* Which means we can't get a puppy. Have you ever fed 4 cats? Expensive.
* I have found the outfit, on Etsy, that I want for Alice's birthday. When do you think I need to order it by to get it by the middle of August? Like, yesterday?
* I need to think of a money-making idea for when I'm laid off at staying home with Alice. Sean thinks I need to contribute $800-$1,000. Any ideas? I'm thinking learn to make tutus and headbands and sell them on Etsy. Would any of you buy tutus or headbands for your girls?
* I tried that Double-Down Sandwich at KFC. You know, the one that has no bread and like 500 different kinds of meat. I liked it. I'm sure I will be having a heart attack soon.
* I will "officially" be an aunt any day now. I have 1 nephew (technically step), and 8 nieces (4 "step"), but they are on Sean's side of the family. Granted, she isn't due until the 10th, but that is a week away. And we know how babies are. She'll probably show up July 15th. That is my guess.
* I still need to post Alice's 10 Month post. I have started it. I just need to insert pictures.
* I hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence Day weekend!
So go visit Danifred for more Friday Night Leftovers!