Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Pictures

Apologies. They put these up a day or two ago, but I have been SWAMPED at work. Seriously, it seems like we are short-staffed every day now. Which, isn't too much of a surprise, since no one cares and we only have 7 weeks left. Without further ado, pictures of a brand new baby!


Peaceful and serene!



She is obviously a genius baby, finding her fingers already!



This has got to be my favorite picture. Proud Daddy and baby. Notice how much they look alike!



Going home, and she couldn't be happier!



Look! A Gloworm! (it is the bilirubin mat)



All of the proud grandparents... my dad is in the back (the big silver-back gorilla) and my mom is in front.



Proud Parents leaving the hospital.




Another one of my favorites! First family photo (minus the dogs). Notice how big the bow is on her hat. I'll have to compare this picture to Alice's here soon, so you can see how big a difference in size there was.



PERFECT! She is absolutely beautiful!


Thanks for being patient! I'm sure there will be more pictures in the future (at least I hope they share them with me!).

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Lovely! And she's all teeny.

Danifred said...

The first and last pictures are by far my favorites. I just love new babies!