Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Months (Belated) and 11 Months!

So, I'm FINALLY getting around to doing Alice's 10 and 11 month post. Yes, I am late.

10 Months

Dear Alice,

On Father's Day (20 June 2010), you turned 10 months old! What a big month you had. You are an absolute amazement to your father and I. You have started "talking" all of the time. You make the cutest new noises... and a few not so cute (i.e. squeal/scream). You went swimming for the first time this past month, with Jennifer and Evie. You loved it! You started saying a few new words. Dinky (which is Jennifer's dog), What's That (though it sounds like Eht's At?), and you said Mama once (FINALLY!). You have yet to say it again. You also started getting your top two teeth! Your cousin, Eliza, was born! You aren't too sure of her yet, and we have yet to really get the two of you together, but it will happen soon. I promise! I apologize this is so brief, but my memory is getting foggy and that is what I get for doing this over a month late. Sorry!

Love always,
Mommy and Daddy

Pictures of 10 Months

Father's Day at Grandpa's House!


If you were only as cute as me!


Mama, come here. Now!


I have my Grandpa wrapped around this finger!


Yeah, I'm big stuff!


I'm pretty high up... I don't know about this.


Grandpa, there!


Forget it. I'll just run. You are too slow!


Follow me, Mama!


Swimming for the first time!


Ciao!








11 Months

Dear Alice,

Your top two teeth finally popped through! You are so stinkin' cute when you smile (not that you aren't cute other times). We also found out that you are going to have a baby brother or sister (hopefully!). The baby seed is planted... now we are just hoping it grows big and strong! We are currently planning your first birthday. Which we will do it about a month later. Mostly so that Mommy has time to get things organized, ordered, and the house in order (along with the yard). We also found out that Mommy was getting severanced from her job, so we will get to spend a lot of time together in the coming months and perhaps years. Hopefully, you won't get sick of me :) This past month you have really started saying quite a few things. Breakfast (bwfas), yea, jus (juice), mot (remote), and ook (book). Oh, and when I asked you when you if you wanted to be a big sister, you walked off and shook your head! I just had to put that in here!

I will have to post pictures for your 11 month later... I do not have them with me today.


We love you so much, and you continue to amaze us everyday!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to apologize... I'm having issues with getting the whole picture on here, so I've temporarily changed some settings. Argh! I need to refresh my knowledge of html from 10+ years ago.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy 10 and 11 months, Alice!

Danifred said...

Happy, happy girl! They amaze me with the speed they grow!