The other day, Tasha asked "What are 5 things you can't live without (excluding the necessary things like food, clothing, love, family)? So here are my five (for now). I may do this again when I'm no longer pregnant because some of these may change then!
1. Orange Juice: I cannot live without orange juice. I go through about two gallons a week! I was like this when pregnant with Alice, too.
2. Reading material: Books are my preferred reading material, but news, and magazines will suffice. I'm currently reading the "Left Behind" series, and a little over half-way through.
3. My iPhone: I've had other smartphones, but I can't believe I didn't switch earlier. I do all of my blogging, FBing, Tweeting, and everything else on my phone. Plus Alice loves the Phony Phone app, and will occupy her in a heartbeat!
4. Slippers: I love my slippers. I wear them constantly when at home. I'd wear them everywhere else too, but I don't think that is socially accepted!
5. Water: I know this probably sounds funny, but I love to drink water! Which is a good thing :) I go through a case and a half of water a week, sometimes more. I always have two or more bottles with me at all times.