Monday, April 26, 2010

Guess what I did?!

Well, I obviously haven't worked on getting my blog to look any better. I tried to do a new background, but I am html illiterate (apparently) and now my blog is about as boring as conceivably possible.

I also, have not posted any pictures. I promise, we do have faces and bodies. LOL! Those will be coming soon. Tomorrow, if I can get Lil' Bit down for a nap!

What I did do...ready? I went and auditioned for Wheel of Fortune!

It was a lot of fun (if you call standing around, barely moving for 5-6 hours; and then walking over a mile back to my car, but I am impatient and was tired of "waiting" so I hoofed it to my car instead of waiting for a shuttle bus. Oh and I almost did a face plant on the escalator! A Public Service Announcement: It is NOT a good idea to try to make a call while getting on the down escalator-my left heel caught the step behind me and I B.A.R.E.L.Y managed to not tumble all the way down! Plus I have a phobia of escalators, so I'm surprised myself that I even attempted such a ridiculous feat!!!), but alas, I was not chosen to go up on stage and do a mock round. I do still have a chance to get called back when they do the second auditions in about a month. So fingers crossed! I will, of course, let you all know when I am going back for the second round of auditions! Positive thinking!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I fell UP escalators a couple of weeks ago.