Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This isn't my first go-round with blogging. This is my third...though the second blog and this one I created at roughly the same time. I decided I needed a private blog away from people I know, and my other one is for friends and family. Although, I will tell my sister about this secret blog, as I hope she may help me get it in to shape when she has some free-time (Hi Lindsay!!!).

The reason I gave up on my first blog was two-fold. I didn't have the time (or maybe it was motivation) to post often enough, and then my followers disappeared. I hope that isn't the case this time.

Hopefully, our life (according to me) is entertaining enough that you will want to come back for more. Some of the many things I will be writing about: my husband, Sean; my daughter, Alice; our experience with parenthood; baby-led weaning (more commonly known as baby-led solids in the US); and many more exciting (or not so much) things.

I look forward to you reading about us!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

We did the baby led weaning too and I am really pleased with how it went. Elizabeth is a really good eater.

Lindsay said...

Hi, Sarah! :o) I can help you should you need it. Jen probably can, too, since she uses Blogger just like you. She's also nicer and more helpful than I am, but I'll do what I can. :o)