Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things are Sprouting...

Well Sprout is sprouting! Yay! We went yesterday for my NT scan. My dad, sister, and Alice came with me. Everyone was looking at Sprout and his/her heartbeat when, out of nowhere, Alice burps twice... really loudly. I figure this is how things will go when Sprout finally gets here. Don't pay to much attention to Sprout, otherwise Alice will demand attention! Good news is Sprout was measuring 11w4d. I figure I was about 11w or 11w2d, so still ahead by my calculations. The head was measuring 12w4, and the femur (which I'm guessing is the most "accurate" estimate of age) was 11w2. The fluid on the back of the neck looked great. A nasal bone was forming. So I'm just waiting back on bloodwork, but I'm figuring that will come back just fine. So without further ado, here are the newest pictures of Sprout!

What a nice profile!



And our first headshot!


And the whole profile! I have been obsessing over this picture to see if I can see a "nub" but I don't see one. Do you?


It is amazing how much they change in 3 weeks! Last time, Sprout looked like a shrimp, and now Sprout looks like a baby!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah! That is great news!

Danifred said...

Hi Sprout!!! *waving like crazy*